Friday, March 6, 2009

Change to trap !!!!!


Sitting here and listening to few songs which I never liked to listen and watching few movies which I had never been interested to, seems some change is happening to me. Then I felt yes, some change due to family & others about whome; I feel I am least bothered but they have all one thousand reasons to be bothered about. So then I was made to realize that it is very imporatant being trapped because it happend with everyone so it is bound to happen with me as well. So there remains no question of what you want, why you want, and when you want. You will have to feel that you need this change not for you but for others. And in this process one more person whom I had never known and to me it always looked as if I never was interested to speak to not on the ground of color, sex or religion but due to interest; will be your partner for good. That's indeed quit scary for me but I have no option but to change and trapped.

1 comment:

VK said...

I hope u r feeling happily trapped by now...some people are getting desperate to get into the trap and others trying to run away from it...ironical